My name is Wayne Lewis and I have involved myself with fitness and healthy choices for the past few years. I am no expert, but someone who is attempting to live a healthy life, I push myself in and out of the gym. On a regular basis you can find me:
- At FXB Omaha Metro on a daily basis
- Working out at Gold’s Gym NW Omaha
- Running/Jogging in and around Omaha
- Playing Court and Sand Volleyball
- Shopping at Hyvee for my favorite Healthy Foods (and some not-so-healthy)
- Promoting Omaha Area Runs, Walks, and Activities
I currently coach and instruct at FXB Omaha Metro – Northwest Location and instruct RT and Cardio classes as well. I enjoy working with people who are trying to find their own motivation for a life-long transformation. I sincerely want everyone to see someone in the mirror that they are proud of. I want their transformation to be physical, mental and spiritual. I get more out of seeing the success of my 10-weekers and FIT students than I do in my own results… and I am lucky to have such a great group of people to workout with on a regular basis!!!